How to Become a Consignor
The description below may seem complicated, but the system is really very user friendly.
1. Register – each seller must first register to use the online tagging system.
- from our homepage, click Consignor Registration (on the left).
- if you are a new consignor, you will click "Create User Account"
- fill in all information, write down your username and password, and click "create account" at bottom of page.
- you will receive a verification e-mail
- Continue to follow the prompts to then register for the Kids Kloset Swap Consignment Sale.
- Click on "register" when complete. Now you have created an account and are registered for one sale.
2. Log in to the online tagging system by clicking "Consignor Login" on our homepage.
Log in using the User ID and Password you used when you registered
Remember that the User ID and Password are both case sensitive
If you are a returning seller, sign up to sell at the current sale by clicking "register me as a seller"
3. Read the information on our ITEMS ACCEPTED, PRICING, and TAGGING pages.
4. Visit the Seller Home Page and get started!
Welcome! This home page will display after you log in. From this page, you can enter items, print tags, manage inventory, and choose your work shifts